- How do I become a Bennetts customer?Please contact our office directly on 03 9853 0328 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be directed to a Bennetts Account Manager who will reach out to you and explain what information is required in order for Bennetts to complete the process of setting you up as a customer.
- How do I place an order with Bennetts?Orders are to be emailed to your Bennetts Account Manager. Please also copy the Bennetts trading inbox the address is email@example.com.Order information required is:- Purchase Order Number (only if applicable)- Product description and product quantity in kilos and or bags.Purchase price (only if applicable)Delivery day and delivery address.
- How do I pay for the products?Payment can be made via bank transfer/EFT or Bpay.
Please note Bennetts can not accept credit card payment over the phone
All prepaid orders must be paid at least one business day prior to the order been despatched.
- How do I organise delivery of my product order?Please provide all the relevant delivery details and instructions to your Bennetts Account Manager.
The actual delivery day will be subject to the next business day your order is despatched, your geographical location and what transport mode your order has been requested to be delivered in.
All coffee orders to be delivered must be a minimum order quantity of 360kgs.
All tea orders to be delivered must be a minimum order quantity of 100kgs.
- Can I obtain a Bennetts Product Price List?Bennetts do not publish and or issue a product price list externally.
Please contact our office directly on 03 9853 0328 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be directed to a Bennetts Account Manager who will be able to manage your enquiry.
- Is there a Minimum Order Quantity?There is currently no minimum order quantity for orders that are collected from the warehouse.
Product deliveries arranged by Bennetts currently have minimum order quantity of 360kgs for coffee and 100kgs for tea.
If preferred, you can arrange your own freight transport for collection.
- How do I become a Credit customerOnce a trading history has been established with Bennetts a credit application can be requested by the customer.
Please communicate directly with your account manager or the Bennetts accounts department for further information. Bennetts can provide you a Credit application to complete.
- Can I obtain product samples prior to purchasing?Yes, if requested by the customer, Bennetts can provide product samples. There may be a limit on the amount and volume of product samples.
Samples may also be subject to availability at the time of the request.
Coffee samples can be provided as roasted and or green. Tea samples can also be made available upon request.
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! Your order will be processed within 3-6 hours. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is processed.
Generations of knowledge and global trading experience make us experts in connecting roasters to the world of coffee. Every day we share our knowledge and coffee expertise, supporting our partners to sustainably grow and prosper. The World of coffee features everything you need to know about coffee, where it comes from and what it takes to make the perfect cup.